Monday, July 25, 2005

Finally at the top of the first peak. The top is a small flat grassy area with three small trees. We were in a total white out, the clouds were thick about us and we could not see beyond 30 feet in any direction. I actually got vertigo from staring out into the blinding white abyss. I would stare into the white clouds hoping to see a break in them and after awhile, I noticed small spots in my vision, I could see the digital noise created within the nerves of my eyeballs - the random firing of rods and cones that created small dots within the sea of white. Posted by Picasa

If I take 2 steps beyond my backpack into the heavenly white wall I would plunge straight down over 2,000 feet to my certain demise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees