Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Final goodbyes....

This looks to be my final posting. I return the cable modem tomorrow so I will not have any internet service. It has been a great pleasure making the blog and I hoped you enjoyed following our exploits and enjoyed some of the images. This posting is a hodge podge of images of our last few days here and the things we will miss. There are many other things that could be in this posting but I thought it best to keep it brief. [I feel somewhat proud that this blog passed the 3000 hit mark before we ended...that is about 6x more hits than I ever imagined possible.]


Goodbye condo (we lived in the bottom left hand condo) and thank you Frank and Marjorie for allowing us to live in your wonderful place. Also thank you Mike, the general manager, for all his great advice and personal insight to the great island of Kauai. He was amazingly gracious and generous even though the bumbersticker on Mike's truck says -
"If you love Kauai, then send your friends to Maui" Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger kenju said...

My computer crashed in a lightning storm on 7-19, so I had to come back and see what I missed since then. I am sad to see that you are already gone; I will really miss your photos and text about Kauai.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees