Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Beauty and the beast

At the end of last week I was a guest speaker for career day at Hanalei Elementary school. I spoke about being a bug doctor (an entomologist). One of the most charming aspects of the visit was that the kids gave me leis in gratitude. Some of these are store bought, but most are actually hand made! I found myself comparing the number of leis I had with the amount other speakers were wearing. I was wearing the most. Sometimes I can be so petty. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...is that PETTY or PRETTY? tee hee

xxx
e.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just busted something laughing. james, you have always made me laugh.
i think you are pretty too.
xo
to the famiglia
kg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees