Monday, July 04, 2005

We have become friends with some amazing people. In addition to Tavia and Craig we have also become friends with Hawaiian Carridine and Copin and their beautiful 4 daughters (Kiana, Kanani, Kenna, and Kiara). As a treat to the end of 4th of July, Copin did a beautiful fire knife dance.

I wish I was a skilled writer who could capture the beauty and drama of his dance. Copin is a one of the most wonderful person I have ever had the pleasure to meet - he spear fishes, net fishes, play agressive volleyball, fire dances, and is an ideal specimen of a male of our species. Look at his chest....

I helped him pull a net in and I will post those pictures soon. Anyway as a gift to us all on this great day of freedom he did a traditional Hawaiian fire dance while his beautiful, generous and talented wife played drums. Posted by Picasa

It was beyond amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees