Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Water and Computers....


I have been absent in my posts of late because I spilled a glass of water on my laptop and fried my mother board. I was able to pull my hard drive out and my university was generous enough to supply me with a substitute. The replacement came in today. Thank you John, Lynn and Charlotte for getting me back online so quickly. I hope you enjoy the chocolates.

To all of you that sent me emails concerned about my lax in postings....Mahalo for your concern.

No worries.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I mean, not about the water vs. laptop incident, but... yay.

xxx
e.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger kenju said...

Welcome back; I am so sorry about the laptop, but very happy to see the photos return.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well James,
So, you are so excited about returning home to your swell neighbors, that you tried to drown your computer. Don't worry, we will still be here, when you all get here.

I love the pictures.....

Tell everyone hi, for me. You all have a safe trip home.

Wayne Kidwell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees