Sunday, February 06, 2005

After the rain, cabin fever and beautiful seeds


During the heavy rain the water in every stream and river in Kauai stains red with the iron rich dirt and eventually spills into the ocean. If you look along the horizon, particularly on the left side, you can see a slim brown smear in the ocean. This is the earth blood of Kauai spilling into Hanalei bay and flowing out to the ocean. It is quite creepy..the waves are actually reddish brown and the foam on the waves are brownish red...almost looks like one of the plagues from the bible. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous about your views! I sat in bed the last two days (after having all four of my wisdon teeth pulled) looking out the window at my boring backyard. I wish I had your view!

So, playing and disc golf on this beautiful island?

- Chuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Degrees